Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sandwich and a Book

Last night I made this delicious sandwich for dinner: http://www.haikutofu.com/2010/05/6-layer-veggie-sammie.html  It was perfectly wonderful, and I actually had 2! The boys liked them too. I didn't grill the eggplant, I broiled it and I didn't use the veganaise (fake mayo) and it was so good!

My 13 year old is now drinking a combination of rice/soy milk out of the cow's milk container. He has no idea. I think I will let him enjoy it for a few more days until I tell him. I just have to remember to keep replacing the milk!

You need to read this book:

It is absolutely amazing and interesting. Hurry! Go get your copy now!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Robin. I'm a reporter at The Denver Post, working on a story about nutritarianism. I'd love to chat with you about the story! I'm trying to finish my interviews by tomorrow afternoon or Thursday morning. Would you have a few moments to chat on the phone?

Douglas Brown
Staff Reporter
The Denver Post
djbrown@denverpost.com
303-954-1395
303-241-0141

Melissa Quinn said...

Wow. Robin, Thanks for looking at my blog.www.itsjustgood4u.blogspot.com
I love your blog. It's so awesome how good you look and how well you feel since making the diet change. Way to Go!!!

Trinity (of haiku tofu) said...

Yay! Glad you liked the sammy. Do you have a grill pan? They are the BEST for quick grilled stuff on the stovetop. I'm addicted to mine. And I'm amazed that your son doesn't taste the soy flavor! He's a natural!

Belinda said...

I am fascinated by this. You truly are an inspiration and I think I am going to follow your example, but I am a little nervous.

Congratulations on the positive changes that you have made

Belinda

Linda Austin Hart said...

I'm planning on making this for dinner tomorrow.
I'm not surprised that Noah can't taste the difference. I like the soy milk--better than Rice Dream--especially the vanilla flavor.

Robin said...

Thanks Belinda. If I can do this, anyone can! That means you, honey.