In the last 2 months I didn't loose any weight, mostly because I was nibbling on extra bread, nuts and the occasional goody at a party. I also stopped exercising - no good reason to stop but I did. I didn't gain any weight, but my steady 2 lbs-a-week-loss came to a screeching halt. Well, I miss that weight loss so I am going back to the Eat To Live 6 week plan which means that everyday I will try to eat:
- 1 pound of raw veggies
- 1 pound of cooked veggies
- 5 pieces of fruit
- 1 cup of beans
- 1/2 cup whole grains.
Last week I cut my long hair short as a reward for loosing 50lbs. It was a big change and kinda scary to do, just like changing my eating habits! But Oh! It has been so good for me!
I love this new hairstyle and feel like it is more "me".
I already started the exercise 3 weeks ago and I am back to running 2x a week and doing a ridiculously difficult workout at the YMCA 2x a week. Already, without cleaning up my eating, I have lost 3 lbs. Exercise is key in a healthy lifestyle. Oh, but I don't always like it.
So today I go out to buy more spinach, almond milk, bananas, and hopefully some smaller workout clothes!
What I ate today before 12:00:
- Green Smoothie
- 1 cup oatmeal with raisins and cinnamon
- big leafy green salad
- Pita with Hummus and cucumber
- veggie stir fry (peppers, cabbage, onion, tofu, wild rice, seasoned with fresh ginger, garlic, Braggs Liquid Aminos, and sesame seed oil [just a bit]- so good!)
- WATERMELON (might be the last of the season - big sad sigh)