Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Heel Didn't Hurt In This Picture


The Great Wall of China - June 2010

Remember my painful heel and how it stopped me from exercising? And did I tell you how Roland gave me a lecture about going to see the doctor?  I always do what he says :). 

The doctor didn't have a magic pill but he had a magic cortisone shot that reminded me of all 4 of my childbirths rolled into one 30 second moment. It left me sweaty and breathless - and not in a good way. It promises to fix my heel lickety-split. I can't wait to post sweaty breathless posts about how great it feels to exercise again! Hopefully in 2 weeks (or earlier!).

It has been cold. 

I've been drinking this:


I like it very hot with about 1/4 cup almond milk. 

Today I drank it while I read this article:


No comments: